Yes, indeedy, I have parts I and II for nail polish haulage in June and July 2016!
Basically, I can hardly resist a nail polish sale, so just about all of these were picked up on sale from places like Winners, Dollarama, Rexall, Shoppers Drug Mart, Amazon, and Wal-Mart.
Here’s the all damage (5 picture sets in all)…
First, several randoms from Winners, Amazon, and Shoppers Drug Mart.
- Essie Nail Polish in Violet Auction
- OPI Infinite Shine Nail Lacquer in Pretty Pink Perseveres (I ordered To Be Continued…, a pastel periwinkle, but a third-party seller on Amazon accidentally sent me this pale pink, instead)
- OPI Nail Lacquer in Gelato On My Mind
- China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Bite Me
- L’Oréal Colour Riche Vernis à l’Huile in Grenat Irrévérent (went to three drugstores to find this product display! The bottle is awesome.)
Next, we have the funky, twisty new bottles of gel polish from Essie. I got the duo from Rexall and the remaining two at Amazon (Canada).