My November Ipsy Glam Bag (referral link) managed to arrive after the missing BLAQ Mask sample from my October Glam Bag—Ipsy were very good about re-sending the missing item, but it took a while to arrive. That’s Canada Post for you, though I am a teensy bit disappointed that Ipsy just mailed me the Mask, and nothing else to make up for the error (I’ve probably just seen too many people posting their extras, and it’s likely that Ipsy doesn’t normally do that!).
Anyway, onto this month’s bag, which I am quite happy with even thought it—gasp!—doesn’t contain a nail polish.
What I Received
- ColourPop Ultra Satin Lip in Baracuda (3.2 oz full size; US$6)
- Mudmasky Facial Detox Purifying Recovery Mask (15 mL sample; 60 mL for € 69)
- Naked Cosmetics Mica Pigment in Mother Nature #06 (0.5 oz full size; US$14.99)
- tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Feisty (1.5 g deluxe sample; 5.6 g for US$29)
- trèStiQue Brow Pencil in Espresso (0.005 oz mini; full size contains 0.007 oz brow pencil and 2.5 mL brow gel for US$24)
- Ipsy makeup bag
I’ve had higher bag values, but I do like pretty much everything in this bag! Except for the bag itself—I think this month’s bag is poorly designed. I received the teal bag, but it’s still kind of ugly to me.
Ipsy Coupon Codes
- Mudmasky: 30% off any purchase & free worldwide shipping with code IPSY30 (through 12/31/2017)
- Naked Cosmetics: 30% off any purchase with code IPSY30 (through 12/31/2017)
- trèStiQue: 30% off any $30+ purchase with code IPSYWINTER17 (through 12/31/2017, US & CA only)
Here are a couple other good ones available:
- Ling Skincare: 25% off any purchase with code IPSY25 (through 12/31/2017; US & CA only)
- OUAI: 20% off any purchase with code IPSY20 (through 12/31/2017; US only)
Here are some more detailed product shots: