Well, I’m still subscribed to Canadian subscription box Topbox (referral link)! I didn’t expect to be, but they stepped up their game a bit over the last two months, which justified the low CA$12 shipped price for me.
Here’s my November 2017 box, which I’m late in posting. I have a couple of Topbox special collection boxes to post, as well as my December 2017 box, as well.
What I Received in My Topbox (November 2017)
- China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Dope Taupe (0.5 oz) [CA$8]
- Elizabeth Arden Lasting Impression Mascara in Lasting Black (2.5 mL sample) [CA$32 / US$24 for 8.5 mL, value: CA$9.41]
- Laritzy Silicone Makeup Blender [US$14]
- Sebastian Professional Shaper Plus+ Extra Hold Hairspray (38.5 g sample) [CA$19 for 300 g, value: CA$2.44]
Also, because I submitted a mild complaint the previous month (about getting disappointing, itty bitty samples two months running), they sent me a bonus this month:
- BeneFit Dandelion Shy Beam (4 mL sample) [CA$35 for 10 mL, value: CA$14]
Box Cost = CA$12 + 1.56 tax, free shipping
Total Box Value = CA$8 + CA$9.41 + US$14 + CA$2.44 ≈ CA$37.55
Unfortunately, I already own China Glaze Dope Taupe, but it’s still nice that they sent a polish. It’s just a shame it isn’t from a more recent collection, so I’d have been less likely to own it.
Detailed pics follow: