Everyone’s doing a little better today—no more fevers, just a little congestion—and Peanut made it back to school today, yay! I managed to use some of my Peanut-free time to write up my February Ipsy Glam Bag post. There are loads of goodies this month.
Seriously, Ipsy is totally killing it for me these days—and I got another nail polish!
When I saw that I was getting one of two shades of Trust Fund Beauty nail polish, I had my fingers crossed for $12 Latte, since I already have a mini of the other color, I Give Good Tweet. When I opened my Ipsy bag on Tuesday, out fell the deep, mauve-toned brown I had been hoping for. Awesome. (I’ve lucked out once before, when I received Urban Decay’s Lounge eyeshadow instead of Fireball, which I already had.)
I’ve also recently accumulated a lot of Ipsy points, mostly via referrals, so I have to give a huge thank you to those who used my referral link to join Ipsy! I was able to redeem some of the points for a couple of things last month, so I received those with my February Glam Bag.
Last time, I complained about how Ipsy’s point rewards always sold out too quickly, and that there weren’t enough of them. Lately, I’ve found it easier to jump onto the new rewards: they seem to upload refresh them on Friday nights (my time is EST). The point amounts required seem to have increased a little, but they’re also kind of inconsistent with regard to the dollar value of the rewards, too. I’ve seen an item retailing ~$6 cost ~400 pts, and an item retailing ~$40 cost ~800 pts. Who knows? Anyway, I don’t know if they really did anything or if I am just checking the rewards more often and lucking out, but it does feel like it’s been improved!
So…I love, love, love my Ipsy bag this month! Here’s what I got (four out of five are full-sized products!):
What I Redeemed 800 Ipsy Points For
- Ren Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream (200 Ipsy Points for 30 mL deluxe sample; 50 mL full size US$45 / CA$56)
- Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder in Crown of My Canopy (300 Ipsy Points for 5.4 g full size; US$4.99)
- Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder in Precious Petals (300 Ipsy Points for 5.4 g full size; US$4.99)
What I Received
- Juice Beauty PHYTO-PIGMENTS Last Looks Cream Blush in Flush (3 g full size; US$24)
- Naked Cosmetics HD Finishing Powder in Banana (0.35 oz full size; US$23.99)
- NYX Butter Lipstick in Lifeguard (4.5 g full size; full size US$6)
- True Botanicals Resurfacing Moisture Mask (7 mL sample; 50 mL full size US$90)
- Trust Fund Beauty Nail Polish in $12 Latte (17 mL full size; US$15)
- Ipsy makeup bag
Ipsy Coupon Codes
- Juice Beauty: 25% off any purchase + free shipping on $30 orders with code ipsy217 (through 03/31/2017)
- Naked Cosmetics: 30% off any purchase with code IPSY30 (through 03/31/2017)
- NYX: 25% off Butter Lipstick with code BUTTERUP (through 03/31/2017, US only)
- True Botanicals: 15% off your first purchase with code TRUEIPSY15 (through 03/31/2017)
- Trust Fund Beauty: 30% off any purchase with code IPSY30 (through 03/31/2017)
Here are some more detailed product shots: