Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada often runs CA$19.99 specials on selected perfumes, and I’ve taken advantage of these sales many times. Over the years, I’ve picked up these scents, some for me and some were for giving. Once or twice they’ve been even cheaper, like $17 or $18!
- Burberry London for Men EDT (30 mL)
- Bulgari Mon Jasmin Noir EDP (25 mL)
- Jessica Simpson Vintage Bloom EDP (100 mL gift set)
- Burberry for Men EDT (30 mL)
- Bulgari Aqua EDT (30 mL)
- Roberto Cavalli Nero Assoluto EDP (30 mL)
- Diesel Loverdose EDP (30 mL)
- Adam Levine for Women EDP (50 mL)
- Bulgari Omnia Crystalline EDT (25 mL)
- Versace The Dreamer EDT (50 mL)
I’ve seen other scents there from notable brands like Lolita Lempicka, Cacharel, Vivienne Westwood, Elizabeth Arden, Azzarro, Oscar de la Renta, Calvin Klein, Aquolina, Givenchy, Nina Ricci, and Vera Wang, and also a bunch of the popular celebrity lines like Britney Spears, J.Lo, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Kim Kardashian, and Celine Dion. I’m waiting for Jean Paul Gaultier to show up so I can snag Classique and Ma Dame on the cheap! It can be quite the treasure trove for a perfume lover.
Rexall, a competing drugstore chain, also runs similar sales, and I just picked up my first $19.99 deal from them, too:Read More »